WHAT MAKES WISH-BONE PET SITTING DIFFERENT?
Wish-Bone Pet Sitting is owned and operated by an Aggie, Marine Corps Veteran and Veterinary Technician, Lesli Whitfield. She is committed to ensure all employees are background checked, and have the animal experience necessary to ensure that your pets are provided with extraordinary care. We are affiliated with several pet sitting organizations and are fully bonded and insured. We want to provide you with peace of mind, while you are off enjoying your vacation. Rest assured, your pets will be in great hands. All of our services are tailored to fit your needs. Call us now to setup your free consultation!
WHAT KINDS OF PETS ARE ACCEPTED?
We have the expertise to care for dogs, cats, exotics, ranch animals, and the like. We love to be open to whatever kind of pets you have, and care for them as if they are our own.
ADVANTAGES OF USING WISH-BONE PET SITTING
- Pets remain safe, secure and happy in their own home
- They remain comfortable and stress free
- They maintain a regular eating, sleeping and exercise schedule
- No exposure to illness from other animals
- They receive loving, personal care and attention
- You, as the owner, are not inconvenienced by having to transport your pets
- Peace of mind knowing your pet is in the care of professionals and experienced veterinary technicians
- We collect mail, newspapers and packages
- We alternate lights and windows for home security
- We will even water your indoor plants!
THE WISH-BONE GUARANTEE
- Fast Communication
- Daily Updates
- Free Initial Consultation
- Trained Employees
- Veterinarian Recommended
- Insured and Bonded for your protection
- Flexible Options
- Complementary Services included with every visit
- Quality care you can count on
- Professional and Knowledgeable Staff
- Professional References always available
HOW IT WORKS
- Register with our scheduling software to create your profile, and we will be in touch with you to schedule your complimentary consultation.
- Meet with your pet sitters to go over schedules, routines, and any special instructions you may have for them.
- Head out of town secure in the knowledge that your loved ones are in good hands and will be well taken care of while you are gone.
- Receive regular updates by email, including pictures on the status of your pets while you are away.